Friday, January 8, 2010

The Twins are Back….

I’m going to do a crazy thing today...blog a session before it’s more than 2 weeks old (gasp!) So remember these two cutie patooties from this summer? Well they are now 6 months old and cute as ever. Mom contacted me and begged me to do a photo session over “Christmas Break” when their family was going to be in town,  so I happily obliged. Would I want to see those adorable twins again? Yes, please!

We accomplished the impossible...a picture of both of them smiling at the same time! Granted, they’re not both looking at the camera, but let’s not get too picky here!

donovan-1

donovan-6

  Next up, a cousin picture. The big cousins travelled like 18 hours I think it was to spend Christmas with these little ones.

cousins

Mom & Dad…still standing (and smiling) after 6 months with twins!

donovan-14

I didn’t do individual pics of the babies this time, except for this one of Mirabelle while we were waiting for the boys to get in position – I couldn’t resist…she was just looking at me with those big beautiful eyes! donovan-16 donovan-19

This is Dave’s (the twin’s daddy) sister and her family – such nice people!vidmar donovan-21 donovan-23 donovan-26 donovan-28

The big cousins absolutely adored the twins, it was so cute!! donovan-36 donovan-29 donovan-37

1 comment:

emily said...

i know it was difficult to tear yourself away from your wii and hang with us. we love the photos. thanks so much for doing this.