Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Edwards Family

In Feb 08, I met up with Tanya and Ryan to do some maternity pictures….this past September when baby Landen turned 6 months old, we went out to the beach to do some new family pictures. One of the things I love about my job is getting to meet so many wonderful people. More times than not we become “friends” on facebook and it’s so fun to watch the kiddos grow (in between sessions). Landen was such a good boy for the session…..6 months is one of my very favorite ages to do pics. They are sitting up and giggly as can be. The only downside is they put everything in their mouth – including handfuls of sand! haha

edwards-1 edwards-2 edwards-3 edwards-4 edwards-5 edwards-6 edwards-7 edwards-8 edwards-9 edwards-10 edwards-11

I don’t know about you, but these pics are making me wish for warmer temperatures!!!!!

No comments: