Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm baaack + Tanya & Ryan: maternity

Wow...ok so I've been a very bad blogger lately. A lot of you know what's been going on, but to sum it up, I had to have a minor surgical procedure that was a test to see if I'm going through with a bigger surgery. The hope is that it will help with the chronic pain that I have in my back/legs since I fell almost 3 years ago and caused lots of damage to my poor body! Soo....I will be having the surgery, but I'm waiting to find out the date...once I do, I will let everyone know if it will impact my shooting schedule at all.

So, apparently I need a little accountability with my blogging. So this is what I'm going to do... I'm going to blog 5 days a week through the month of March. The first week will be Sun, March 1st to Saturday, March 7th. If I don't blog 5 days, the first person to "bust" me via email will receive a free photo session! If you aren't local, we'll work something else out. I have tons of "old" sessions to blog, as well as current sessions, and lots of changes and fun things coming up. I hope that in the next month I'll be able to unveil the new blog too!!

Now, to share a session I did recently. This couple was referred to me by 2 of my clients - Michelle and Kristy - thanks you two! They will each receive a free 8x10 and so will Tanya and Ryan! My business is completely built on referrals so I am more than happy to rewards my referrers and referrees - I probably just spelled that wrong...and made up words of my own...haha. Anyway, Tanya and Ryan are expecting their first baby very soon. I met them at the park to document "the belly." We had a good time and I hope y'all like the pics!

edwards-3 edwards-7 edwards-12 edwards-10 edwards-15 edwards-17 edwards-20 edwards-22 edwards-25 edwards-23  edwards-30 edwards-28edwards-24 edwards-31

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I'm glad that you'll be blogging more. More to be distracted by at work. :)

There's a lot of these that I really like. One of my favorites is Tanya standing against the fence.

Diana said...

I really like the coloring in these pictures too.... very springy :) Congratulations to Tanya & Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back. I have missed the "blog" Love the green she is wearing. :) Congrads to them both. :) Lesley

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! I check the blog everyday and have missed the updates! I hope you are healing! Praying for you!
Britt