Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Holiday Session

Woo hoo! I have blogged 2 days in a row...sad, that I'm excited about that..haa. Here's another of my holiday sessions to share. It's obvious how much her parents adore her! Since she can't sit up on her own yet it can be hard to get pics of her by herself...but with Mom and Dad - they are so cute! Meet little Alex... (again! She was also one of my fall mini sessions customers)

 

cate-1 cate-17 cate-3 cate-5 cate-4 cate-7 cate-11 cate-18 cate-9 cate-14 cate-15 cate-20 cate-16

4 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

so cute. beautiful work katie. i got your email. i'll email you back soon.

Diana said...

She is sooooo cute!! Looks like a baby doll :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Adorable photos!! I love the second one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie! I never get tired of looking at these ;o) I'll have to schedule something again soon, now that she can sit up on her own...heck, she's practically walking! Crazy!