Friday, February 6, 2009

The Other Side of The Family

I used to work with Jenny. My Mom still does. She has been very supportive of my business and I'm so grateful! Last spring, I photographed Jenny's family with her inlaws. Then in November, I photographed Jenny and her whole side of the family. All of the families (on both sides) are so awesome and very nice to yours truly. I shared a couple of pics on another blog post from this session - you may remember the Lollipops!

So here's the whole family...

Jenny-Melton-family-2 Jenny-Melton-family-5

Here are the 6 grandchildren...they are so cute...

Jenny-Melton-family-6 Jenny-Melton-family-38

And with Grandma...

Did I mention this shoot was Grandma's birthday present (great idea - I offer gift certificates in any denomination...:) ..commercial is over..haha)

melton_new_color-2 Jenny-Melton-family-12 Jenny-Melton-family-13 Jenny-Melton-family-15 Jenny-Melton-family-19 Jenny-Melton-family-25 melton_new_color-4

A couple more of the lollipop pics...

Jenny-Melton-family-47 Jenny-Melton-family-45

And now the individual families and couples...

Jenny-Melton-family-30 Jenny-Melton-family-32 Jenny-Melton-family-35

Jenny-Melton-family-41 Jenny-Melton-family-51 Jenny-Melton-family-53

And finally....Mom and her 3 daughters..

Jenny-Melton-family-40

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I'm kinda bummed...only a little. All I saw was "Jenny" when I started reading this post and I thought it was me! lol.

But I'm still excited to see two posts from you today....and I still love the lollipops!