Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whew! That was close!

I didn't blog yesterday. There, I said it. I was really busy during the day and I was planning to do it last night. Yea that didn't happen. I was supposed to go to a meeting at school last night at 7pm, we went out to grab a quick bite to eat when Brian got home. I wasn't feeling the greatest, but I didn't think much of it, but I didn't eat a ton. We did a little shopping afterwards and I told Brian that I REALLY wasn't feeling good and we needed to get home.  Let's just say it's a good thing we got home when we did - after getting sick a few times, I headed to bed and dozed on and off. While I was waking up this a.m. the first thing in my mind was..."OMG, I didn't blog yesterday!!"  So I was happy to see that my inbox was empty - nobody busted me..haha. So today I have to finish editing a wedding today..... but I wanted to share one sneak peek from one of the maternity sessions I've done....   This is Tanya....  (lots more to come soon!)

edwards-66 copy

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

That's a beautiful photo of Tanya. I love maternity photos. I think it's b/c the mom's always have such a glow and it's such an exciting time of their lives.


P.S. You missed blogging on Wednesday!!!! ;)