Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday = Family

I love Sundays! For the most part, I try not to schedule any sessions on Sundays and for forever...sundays are family days. It might mean just going to the grocery store with my boys - which we did today; dinner at my parent's house or watching a movie together. Oh and of course, Sunday is also God's day and we try to go to church together as a family. Although sometimes we go to Mass on Saturday night (like last night). Anyway, tonight we had dinner with our friends (which are like family) including baby Aiden. I went out to their house the other day and did some pics, but we were all tired after a few hours, so we decided to take a few more tonight. I'll post more pics from the whole session later this week along with some sneak peeks from some recent maternity sessions and of course, I'm still playing catch up from the end of the year.

The letters in the picture were made my Aiden's Grandma....I think they're so cute!

aiden at home-11 copy

And now....I'm off to bed with a headache - blech! But I did blog again..woo hoo!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the letters! They are adorable.

Baby Aiden is too. He looks like he's sleeping so hard in that pic.

Katie and Aiden said...

Haha my little man.. <3 I love this picture! You're the best!