Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dreamgirls

Whew! I am barely going to make my self imposed goal of making a blog post (by midnight) of each day for a week!! I just got in the door from a fun night out with the girls. My mom, sister and friend Jessica went to see our dear friend Colandra in the starring role (Deena Jones) in the local play/musical, "Dreamgirls!" She was absolutely fabulous. She has a wonderful voice and such amazing stage presence. I know that she is going to go far. I remember the first time I got together with her and took some pictures...I had no idea she knew how to work it - such a nice surprise! Here's a couple from last spring....

Colandra-41 dream2 Here's one of the pics that was in the program and online...

img_520352

And finally, my mom thought to bring her camera along so she snapped a couple after the play of us girls together...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We love you Colandra!! I can't wait to take the pics for your album cover :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to show your support...i really appreciate it!!!!

Diana said...

We love Colandra!!!!!!!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cool! I love the movie, so it'd be fun to see a live version of it.