Friday, May 30, 2008

The Melton Family

Jenny (curly hair) contacted me a few weeks ago about getting a gift certificate for my services (and prints) for her mother in law for her birthday. It just so happened that I had Sunday free when the rest of the family was in town for Memorial Day weekend, so I went over and spent some time with this fun family and got some great pics of the 2 grandsons and all the adults. So Happy Birthday Grandma! Here are you sneak peek pictures....

Once again, don't forget the comment contest - it ends at midnight tomorrow!!








4 comments:

Diana said...

Splendid! Superb! Impressive! (See, I finally went to the thesaurus for some new words). Once again, you have done a fantastic job. Those boys are absolutely adorable!! I hope the family loves them too :) My favorite is the very last one of the grandparents with the grandsons. Priceless.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Great photos! We need to get family photos like that someday.

Gigi said...

I really like how you space out families when you are taking a big group shot, showinging off those "sub family" groups too- neat. The children are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Katie
The Melton Family photographs are really outstanding!!
Thank You!

Marty & Norm Melton