Monday, May 5, 2008

Chenault family

About a week ago I was supposed to get together with this great family, but Mother Nature had other ideas...so I met with them on Friday. I used to work with Mom, so it was fun to meet her family. The 2 girls are about 2 years apart and couldn't be more different. The youngest one was wild n crazy and the older one was sweet and cooperative (I'm sure they both do the opposite at times as well). I had a blast with this family and the time flew by...once again I took too many pictures so you'll just have to deal with looking at a bunch of them here, haha.

I've got lots to blog about this week, so stay tuned...

Oh and remember, I love feedback/comments, so leave me one below (you don't have to have an account)...













3 comments:

Diana said...

Soooo cute!! Those girls are just precious. My favorite is the two of them laying on the ground opposite each other. I hope the parents like them!!!

hollie said...

Thanks for the great sneek peek! I love all the pictures, but I agree with Diana as my favorite so far! I know I will have a hard time choosing once they are all posted.

I can't wait to see them all! Keep up the good work!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What blonde hair and blue eyes those girls have! They are adorable.