Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chenault Kids

I did some pictures a few weeks ago for the Chenault family and the SIL contacted me soon after and said she wanted pics of her daughter and step sons to surprise her husband with for father's day (what a great idea!) So we met at the park the other night and had a great time capturing these pics. The boys were naturals in front of the camera (crazy, I know)....and little Charlie was such a cutie pie.

Here's a sneak peek.... feel free to leave some comments (remember my comment contest is still in progress!!)

Enjoy :)







4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hopefully the husband/father doesn't check out your blog before Father's Day!

Nice photos!

Anonymous said...

they are wonderful. love the one of the boys in the tree!

Anonymous said...

Katie-the pictures look great! I can not wait to see the rest. I love the one with the boys in the tree. Charli looks so precious!
Thanks-Vickie

Gigi said...

I guess I should just write "ditto." The monkeying around in the tree just makes them appear as all boys should...climbing trees and playing. These will make an awesome Father's Day gift.