Monday, May 12, 2008

The Denning Family

One of Brian's cousins and his family had never had a family picture done...so I was honored when they asked me to take some for them. One night last week, we met for dinner and then headed down to the beach. It was pretty sunny when we first got there, but we made do...and then the sun went down and we got some nicer/softer lighting..love it! These guys were a lot of fun and were willing to do anything I asked....well, except Donnie didn't want to take his hat off...lol....I stole it at the end when his wife was kissin him!

Thanks guys for the fun evening - we'll have to do it again sometime :)

(Click on any of the pictures to make them bigger)













Here's 2 of my favorites...I love doing "jumping" pictures, especially with big groups/families. It's so funny to see the expressions on their faces etc...


And then here's one at the very end.... Joey played in the water with Anthony and got soaking wet. I had brought extra clothes for Anthony because I KNEW he would get wet....so when we got back to the car...the only clothes they had for Joey to wear were a pair of Emily's sweat pants that had writing on the butt! I threatened to take pics then, but decided to be nice...haha

3 comments:

Gigi said...

You are right, the jumping pics do turn out great!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

The jumping ones are cool.

My favorite is the one of the family sitting on the beach. Dad is kind of behind and has his arms wrapped around everyone. It's a really cute pose.

Anonymous said...

These turned out great! We are so pleased and impressed! Can't wait to see the proofs.