Friday, May 9, 2008

The Harley Family

The other night I met this family downtown to take a few pics. Within about 5 minutes of getting there, my flip flop broke and I had to go barefoot the whole rest of the shoot all around downtown - it was pretty funny!

I love Downtown Wilmington - there are so many different textures on the buildings and it's fun to see what kinds of pictures I can come up with each time.

This family was a lot of fun and the kids are so so cute!! We had to work quick because the sun was going down, but not before we got some pics with the nice soft light behind them.

I hope you guys like them!














3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Oooo!!! It's so hard to pick a favorite. The dandelion one...the mother-daughter one...the one with the parents kissing and the girl with her arm around her brother...the one of the boy resting his hand on his chin.

Good luck Harley Family choosing which ones to get!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

girl - these are AWESOME!! every time i look at your pictures, they get better and better. God's blessed you so big with your gift. i'm so happy for you - and i keep thinking..whoooo can i refer to katie? :)

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the mother and daughter.. how sweet..