Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Contest!

Do you like to win things? I do. I also like to know when I've done a good job, or when I could've done better. It helps me learn. So....help me learn. For the rest of May, anytime you leave a comment on my blog, I will put your name into a (figurative) hat. On June 1st, I'll pull a name out and the winner will get their choice of a $15 gift card to Starbucks or Itunes. That's how much comments mean to me :)

Don't know how to comment? It's simple. At the end of each post it says, "Posted by ..." then the time, and then it says how many comments there are...click where it says how many comments there are and then just leave your comment. If you do not have a google account, no problem, just click anonymous (but then sign your name or I won't know who to send the gift certificate to if you win).

I'll announce the winner on June 1st. Good luck!

7 comments:

Diana said...

I love contests!!! But I suppose I'm not eligible to win the gift card. No worries...I'll still give you feedback :)

Come on people....comment!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was not familar with your work until I looked over the pictures of Sherry, they are great!!!!

I have a family gathering in June, could we talk about timing and pricing?

Katie said...

Hi Heather -
Thanks for commenting :) Yes, send me an email via my website or katie@katiemathewsphotography.com and we can go from there.
Katie

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Are family members eligible for the contest? lol. I love my Starbucks!

Anonymous said...

contests are fun!! i found your blog on the 2peas message board. your work is beautiful and i am sure i will be stopping by more often. have a great day.

Amanda Dengler said...

hey katie, i found your blog through my in-laws (my new last name is dengler, so i bet you can guess who they are). i'm a photographer too, so i still check your blog from time to time to see what kind of work you're doing. now i'll try to remember to leave you comments when i visit. (sometimes it's easy to forget that if i would like some feedback, others probably do too.)

i LOVE your contest idea; i'm definitely going to keep it in mind.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Who won the contest???