Monday, May 12, 2008

The Batchelor Family

On Saturday night, I was invited down to Ocean Isle Beach to take pictures of this gorgeous family. I used to work with my friend, Brooke and she has 2 sisters from out of town. The whole family met at the family condo in OIB for Mother's Day Weekend. Diana & Edwin came along too since we love Brooke :) and we had met her mom and sister's at a scrapbook retreat in March.

We had a beautiful evening and the kids were really well behaved and a lot of fun. Poor little Harrison - the 1 year old - was not too interested in having his pic taken, but I still got some cute ones.

This is a long post since there were basically 4 families involved.

Thank you guys for having us!!! I hope you like the sneak peek! Oh, and as always, click the pics to make them bigger.



















1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I absolutely love the two picks of the baby in the water. The first one is so cool how you can see his reflection...and I just love the one of him sitting in the water and the reflection of the sun.

Of course the others are great too!!