Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Sumner Family

Things here have still been crazy busy..I had last week "off" from shooting, but have been working on editing like crazy. I'm now back in full swing for the remainder of May so you'll be seeing plenty more action here.

In the last post, I got together with the Batchelor family - my friend Brooke was a Batchelor before she became a Sumner when she married Marc, and now they have 2 beautiful boys. She told me they have always had family beach pictures taken, so this time, she wanted some with some green...










These next couple of pics crack me up.... I told them to make a funny face on the count of 3 and this is what I got!




2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Brooke is right. It's nice to see photos with green. One of my favorites is the one with the boys holding hands and walking down a path. It's so sweet. And the lighting is great.

Anonymous said...

Love the funny face pic... too cute!