Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sleep and Lollipops

Dear Blog,
I thought I could take a break away from you, but I just can't. I enjoy sharing pictures with all of my blog readers (there are like 1 or 2 right?) So at 1:30 in the morning, when I should be heading off to la-la land..I'm taking a sec to share a couple of pics I worked on today. When I was working on them, they made me happy. They reminded me of being a kid and being so happy with the littlest thing - like a giant lollipop (ok, so it isn't so little, technically). I feel like a little kid every day because I get to do something that I love and at times I am absolutely giddy.  I don't have time to share much....the millions of back up blog posts will come soon...Dec 26th maybe? haha  But in the meantime...I hope the lollipops make you happy too.

Love, Katie

P.S. Now, my giddy behind is going to bed to catch at least a few hours of sleep...then it's back at it again in the a.m. :)

P.P.S. Don't forget the comment contest :)

lollipop1 lollipop2 lollipop3

9 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

thanks for giving me some new photos to check out while i'm waiting for my last order of the night to upload. oh, Christmas season. yawn. actually, i'm too tired to yawn right now.

your photos are beautiful. i think your work gets better and better.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These are so spectacular!

Gigi said...

WHo thought of the lollipops? It is a good idea...it makes me happy :) HOw did you get pictures all one before their faces were full of lollipop? This also would be a great idea in the spring or summer....I imagine kids around a lemonade stand...cute.

Great job as always!

Anonymous said...

I love the lollipops!!!! The picture is so crisp and colorful! Love it!!

- Britt Baker

The Cornwalls said...

love the lollipops :) i especially love the "second boy" in the first picture... what a mischevious smile!

Liz Farnsworth said...

I just found your blog and love your work!

Anonymous said...

That night, the children were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of Lollipops still in their heads.....and sticky fingers.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures, you do such a great job with kids!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love looking at your pictures Katie. I really want to move up to the next level of picture taking. Do you recommend the NYI?
Thanks
Lynnette Steffee
lysteffee@charter.net