Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Studio Closing

As of 2pm today....Katie Mathews Photography is closed for the holidays!! I'm so excited. I've been working every. single. day. for the past 6+ weeks! My brother and sister in law are coming in from Minnesota tomorrow and will be here until New Years. So I will officially be back in the office on January 5th, but I'll be checking emails here and there.  All the sessions have been edited, posted and all the prints that were ordered have been delivered - thank you! Unfortunately I still have 2 weddings to finish up, so if I get some time over the holidays I'll work on them a bit..otherwise it will be when I get back.

I will make some blog posts as time permits to share my sessions from the past month - there were a ton of them!

I want to thank all my clients - you are the best! I've been in business less than a year and it has been absolutely amazing. I hope 2009 is even better! So once again, thank you to all of you and I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!!

Oh and be sure to check out the 2 posts (from today) below this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the studio back open yet?
Hope you are having a Happy New Year so far. -Lesley