Monday, December 1, 2008

Canvas Sale

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my little guy was sick on Wed and Thursday, so my hubby and I had to take turns staying home with him while the other one went to our family gatherings. It was still fun, but really strange to not be together.

I am finishing up the edits on holiday sessions this week. Orders need to be placed by Dec 7th in order to ensure holiday delivery (canvases have to be ordered by friday). I am having a sale on Canvas Prints from now until NOON ON FRIDAY, DEC 5th. Canvas prices range from about $99 and up with different thicknesses. They may seem a bit pricey, but they are meant to last a lifetime and to be displayed as a piece of art. The ones I have ordered are absolutely gorgeous!

The sale is as follows....

Order 1....get 10% off
Order 2....get 15% off
Order 3....get 20% off

They do not have to be the same print to get the discount. Feel free to go in with a friend to get a higher discount :) Please note, this does not apply to any orders placed before today.

Email me with specific size quote requests. There is pretty much any size available.

I will probably have to take a break from the blog for the rest of the week while I wrap up edits, but I'll have plenty to share....here's a sneak peek of a session I did down at the beach during my holiday mini sessions. This little gal is so cute and I loved the sun flare we got!

cate-1

3 comments:

Casey said...

Those eyes! I saw some photos you did for a friend of mine a few weeks ago, and both of her girls eyes just popped in the photos!! Beautiful! Keep up the awesome work Katie!

Anonymous said...

Katie - this is a great picture! I love the sunlight that shines over the family!! It's very cool!

- brittany (and ella too)

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter looks so adorable! Can't wait to see all the pictures I ordered. Thanks, Katie, for capturing her and her Mom and Dad so beautifully.

Judy