Monday, December 8, 2008

The Andersons & Holiday Order Deadline Extended

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm still working many many hours...but I'm getting close to being caught up and I'm excited to be able to start posting again. So be prepared for lots and lots of sessions.

Also, the deadline for holiday orders was yesterday, but I'm extending it to Monday, December 15th. I will rush your order at no extra charge to you. You will be able to pick up your order on Friday, December 19th (if not sooner). So if you haven't gotten something for Grandma yet, or something for Uncle Bob....a print or collage from your recent session is a great gift or also a gift certificate!

Now onto my share for today....a few weeks ago (on one of the coldest days), I met the Anderson Family down at the beach. The sky was just gorgeous that evening and I loved how they were dressed. They coordinated so nicely without everyone wearing the same exact thing. They were such a sweet family. I hadn't met them before the session, but they made me feel so comfortable and I had lots of fun with their crew.

Enjoy the pics!

anderson-36 anderson-3 anderson-4 anderson-7 anderson-8 anderson-13 anderson-20 anderson-23bw anderson-27 anderson-32 anderson-34 anderson-37 anderson-38

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These are some great family pics. I love LOVE the b&w family one...looks like one big happy group hug.

Pappy Dave said...

SUPER...SUPER FAB.