Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Phifer Family

I am buried deep in orders and am placing more. Here's a little peek into my office yesterday. What you can't see is the canvases and other big prints, as well as some of the orders I had already packaged up and were sitting on the floor.  It's not the best pic but at least you can see allll those orders all over the place. Haven't placed your order yet? You still have a few more days so get them in quick! :)

desk before christmas

Ok onto my next session to share. I loved this session. I loved this family. And I loved the challenge. When I spoke to Mom when she was thinking about booking, she had some concerns because her girls really don't like strangers. Basically, she was worried that they would freak out and cry the whole time. So I told her that we could go to the park where the girls could run around and play with Mom and Dad and I'd let them warm up to me. So she booked. I was a little nervous before I met them because I didn't know how things would go, but it went great!! The girls (and the whole family) are absolutely adorable. In the beginning they weren't too sure of me, but they still did good. And low and behold, this ended up being one of my favorite sessions as of late. So thank you Phifer family - It was a blast!!

So here's some pics and you can see for yourself how stinkin cute they are :)

phifer-1 phifer-3 phifer-6 phifer-9 phifer-18 phifer-20 phifer-24 phifer-25 phifer-27 phifer-30 phifer-31 phifer-32 phifer-35 phifer-38 phifer-37

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

The Phifer family has a big problem -- how are they going to choose their favorite?!? They have such adorable girls...and all those pics are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

As the Phifer mom, I want to say again how AWESOME these pics turned out!! You put the girls at ease-- and that's no easy task!

Thanks again!!
Sheila

Diana said...

I love love love these!!!!! What a beautiful family! (I'm slightly jealous that their kids cooperated at the park...guess we'll keep trying with e-wee. haha)