Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Harley Kids

Back in November, I did 2 days of mini sessions. I did some at the beach, some a the park and some at my house with a little "snow/presents" set up. I had quite a few families participate and since Christmas is next week (how'd that happen?) I thought I better start sharing some of these sessions!

Don't forget....today is the last day of the comment contest. I will draw tomorrow for a $20 Target Gift Card. If you have any last minute shopping to do - this will come in handy!

I've photographed the Harley family before - so the kids might look familiar. I just loved how Mom had these two dressed - too cute!

harley-1 harley-3 harley-7 harley-6 harley-12 harley-14 harley-19 harley-16 harley-21 harley-23 harley-24

6 comments:

Diana said...

Well even though I don't qualify for the comment contest, I still have to say: Those children are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful pics....how the heck do parents choose what to order???!!

Yay!! It's almost Christmas!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So adorable! I think little kids with their arms around is the sweetest thing ever.

Amanda Dengler said...

oh, their toes must have been cold. great work. looking forward to seeing more of these mini sessions--maybe in january when work slows down?

Gigi said...

Cute! That 5th picture is really neat...the way the clouds line up right behind them makes them look like the clouds are going around them!

Anonymous said...

I can't choose a favorite!! I love the one of them hugging at the clouds up above! They are all precious! I can't wait to see the other mini sessions!

britt : )

Anonymous said...

Katie, these are wonderful shots, absolutely perfect lighting, setting, models, etc. The one that you shot at waist level with the awesome sky and clouds is STUNNING!