Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've got a picture of that...

I have some blogs that I check on a regular basis - most are other photographers. I love to get inspired and to learn on a regular basis.

When I saw this post on another photogs blog, I knew I had to share it here with you. It's beautiful.

Davina Fear is an awesome photographer and she speaks at a lot of different conferences, etc. During one of her presentations, she shares this awesome video that she made. It's a great reminder to take pictures of life - you'll never get any days back so remember them by taking a picture. You don't have to be a great photographer - your kids won't care. But how awesome to have those memories. Anyway, if you have a moment, check this out. It's short and it's awesome....I love it!

I've got a picture of that, by Davina Fear

P.S. I'll be back to share some sessions later today or tomorrow

4 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my gosh, that sums it up perfectly!!! When we're in life's moments, we think we could never possibly forget them. But a few short weeks, months, years later they're distant memories. I'm so glad our family takes so many pictures of everything!!! This reminds me that I don't care if people think it's ridiculous to grab the camera all the time. Life rocks...and I want to remember it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the video.. How I needed that to send to my husband to explain all the money i have been spending on pics lately.. and then possibly scheduling something for January for Andrew's birthday. I have always been a picture lover and wish my parents had taken more of us when we were younger. Thanks for sharing. - Lesley

Davina said...

Katie! Thank you so much for the blogging about me. I'm so thrilled that you loved that video and that you are sharing with others. There are some really important things in life...and we all want to remember them. Not only that, we want to remember to actually live them...be in them when they are happening.

Thanks again, Katie. Your work is beautiful. Great color!

Anonymous said...

I listened to this the other day and love it! Darnit - now I have yet another favorite blog to keep up with ; )

I can't wait until work slows down for you!! So we can do dinner again!!!!!

- you know who : )