Thursday, December 11, 2008

Playing catch up

I've got a notebook where I jot down the sessions I need to edit and the sessions I need to blog. The sessions I need to edit are almost all crossed off the list (woo hoo), but the list of sessions to blog is quite long and they go back quite a ways. So, I thought I'd do one big long post to show you the rest of my Fall/Halloween Mini Sessions (I told you they're "old").

Remember to leave a comment and you might win the Target gift card! The contest ends on the 18th.

Also, there are only 4 more days to order...so get those orders in. I know quite a few of you have said you're working on it, but we're almost out of time (it's not my rules...it's the printing company)

Here's little Alex....

cate-8 cate-19 cate-21 cate-23

Here's Gunner....

gunner-4 gunner-6 gunner-8 gunner-20

Here's Katie....

katie-2 katie-5 katie-6 katie-21

Here's Lexie....

moore-1 moore-2 moore-3 moore-5

Here's Owen...

owen-6 owen-12 owen-15 owen-14

Here's Caleb & his big sister Samantha...

rivenbark-19 rivenbark-8 rivenbark-10 rivenbark-24

And finally...here's Spencer...

spencer-5 spencer-16 spencer-19 spencer-24

There's a few more of these that I had blogged about a month ago, so if you haven't seen them, go to the right side of my blog and look under the October posts.

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first mini sessions.A lot of people have been asking me when I'm going to do more - most likely I'll do something for Valentine's Day or Easter....more on that to come.

5 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

too funny. but good for you to post them anyway.

i'm with you on the list thing. i usually don't do this, but i had to start something with all this craziness i have going on with Christmas orders. i like it though--good sense of accomplishment and a final "i'm done" when i get to cross something off.

thanks for sharing these cute photos. good work.

Diana said...

awww!!!! Those little kids are just too cute. I think my favorite is the one of just the little boys legs...very unique. And of course, I love seeing Spencer...he's getting so big!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Good post. I love them all. The one of Spencer with him grabbing the pumpkin and his mouth wide open grabbed my attention.

Grandma Judy said...

What cute.. babies. I like the one of the baby in the cup, How do you get them to be still?

Gigi said...

The red hat, red sweater and big brown eyes...too cute. That is a good example of why your kids do not need to be smiling to make for a good picture!