Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & The Skerritts

Hello to all my wonderful blog readers! First of all, I want to wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. We will be going to my husband's family get together in the afternoon and then to my sister's tomorrow night. It should be fun. I might even take a couple hours of from work to eat some Turkey..haha. Today, I was home, working of course, with a sick little guy. Poor thing was absolutely pitiful. You know you are a mom when the the "flu symptoms" don't bother you. Even when you clean them like 15 times..haa. So here's my baby snoozing away (he neeeever does that during the day).

anthony_sick-1

So now onto a family share. I met up with the Skerritt family a couple of weeks ago downtown. When I met these 2 little guys I was so excited because they were absolutely adorable!! I loved their little hair dos....I loved their outfits....and they were so fun. They didn't slow down for more than about 2 seconds, but we still got some great shots! I hope Mom & Dad think so too :)

So here they are....aren't they so stinkin cute? This was the first picture I got of them....and they did this all on their own!

skerritt-1

A little snuggle time with Mommy....skerritt-5

When I talked to Mom, I told her to let the boys bring a favorite toy....hat...sweatshirt...just something that would show their little personalities or represent the stage of their lives they are in now. Well, they each had a little stuffed monkey. I don't know how Mom and Dad could tell them apart (they are "twins") but they did :) Anyway, you'll see the monkeys in quite a few of the pics...I think they are so cute!

skerritt-6 skerritt-7

skerritt-11 skerritt-13

Somehow, we talked them into sitting still for a few seconds and I loove love love this picture.

skerritt-17

skerritt-18 skerritt-36 skerritt-22 skerritt-23 skerritt-37

One of the other things they brought were Yankees hats for each of the boys....great idea!

skerritt-29

At the end of our session, the boys were tuckered out...Mom and I were walking behind the boys and we both saw this at the same time....awww....

skerritt-31

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love this photo session! The boys are so cute! I love their outfits!

Gigi said...

I do like that last photo! How cute!!

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the ones of the boys laying in the grass together, the second photo that is black and white and of course that last one with daddy. I love their bright baby blues!! : ) I know the family was thrilled with how the pics turned out.

And....the picture of your little sick Anthony is precious! Is he feeling better?? I can't believe he missed turkey!!

- Britt Baker (I can't remember my password and username) : )