Monday, November 3, 2008

Susanna & Rob: Engaged!

When the day came for our session, the weather looked kinda iffy, but we decided to go through with it anyway and I'm so glad we did. It ended up being an absolutely perfect evening and the sun even peeked out for a few shots!  I love doing engagement pictures...2 adults...in love...and they do what I tell them to do...haha. Seriously though, Susanna & Rob were up for anything I suggested and we got some fun and unique shots.

Unfortunately, they are getting married in Charlotte so I don't get to shoot their wedding, but hopefully you'll still see them on the blog some other time in the future :)

Susanna and Rob - thanks for being so awesome. I wish you both all the best!

Oh yea, and don't forget to vote tomorrow!

susanna_rob-1 susanna_rob-1a susanna_rob-2 susanna_rob-7 susanna_rob-10 susanna_rob-13 susanna_rob-15 susanna_rob-19 susanna_rob-4 susanna_rob-5 susanna_rob-26 susanna_rob-29 susanna_rob-31 susanna_rob-30 susanna_rob-34 susanna_rob-35 susanna_rob-37

2 comments:

Diana said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Those are amazing!!! I like the one where they're standing in front of the doorway holding hands....so cute! And what's up with the sky in that other picture...it's so swirly!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

One word: Beautiful.