Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Lawrence Family

This is such a great family. We had to reschedule a couple of times for various reasons, but we finally got together one Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago. We met at their SIL's condo at Wrightsville Beach. It had a great yard and of course, the water. The little boys are just adorable.....2 yrs and 2 months....the older one was really good, but the little guy was a bit fussy...but at the end when we went inside he let me get some pics of him and even some smiles.

Enjoy!

lawrence-2 lawrence-4 lawrence-6 lawrence-7 lawrence-17 lawrence-10 lawrence-22 lawrence-25 lawrence-27 lawrence-28 lawrence-33 lawrence-34 lawrence-39 lawrence-37 lawrence-42 lawrence-36

5 comments:

Amber said...

These are really great! I love the ones of the the boys laying with their heads together!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These are awesome. What a challenge it must be to get pics of both a 2 month old and a 2 year old at the same time! I like the one where the baby is sitting on his brother's lap. And the one of the dad and boy sitting on the dock. And the last one of the baby on the floor holding up his head. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I'm always checking out the blog and get so excited to see sessions of my friends :) Thank you for all that you do!

Anonymous said...

I just love checking out your blogs. I also like to show everyone what a great job you do. Keep up the great work and I wish you great success!
Michelle Dietz
mdietz@ec.rr.com

Gigi said...

I like the baby in the basket!! As usual, great job showing family harmony!