Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Dengler Family

My friends, the Denglers asked me to come over and take some new pics of their little Loralai. I did her newborn photos back in March - time sure flies by. She has gotten so big and she has such a cute little personality. Mom and Dad just love her to pieces and I was thrilled to capture some photos of them reading to her and playing outside.

Mom (Ashley) & Dad (Todd) have both been huge supporters of me and my photography business.

Thank you guys - it was a pleasure.

dengler-1 dengler-39 dengler-35 dengler-7 dengler-9 dengler-13 dengler-17 dengler-18 dengler-25 dengler-28 dengler-29 dengler-37 dengler-32

5 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

love these, and this little girl. great job katie!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Seriously, what a photogenic family! I love all of these pics! Good work!

Diana said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Some of my very favorite people!!!! I love love love the one where Loralai is staring up at her mommy and Ashley is just beaming back at her. Precious!!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

aaah, the face of an angel ;) thanks katie - i love these! they make my heart so happy.

Anonymous said...

these are great! She is so sweet, so happy!