Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yes, I do photograph girls too...

It seems like I only ever photograph boys, so I love the opportunity to photograph a girlie girl! Little Ms Loralai took her sweet time arriving into this world.....poor Mommy was in labor forEVER..like a week..seriously. I was so excited to finally meet her...and Mom and Dad are definitely in love! She was so good for the shoot and I'm sure you'll be seeing her lots more as she grows up :)

Todd & Ashley....thanks for letting me come hang out w/you on Saturday afternoon..I hope you like the pics :)










4 comments:

Diana said...

I love these!!! Loralai looks so peaceful, and you can see the happiness on Todd and Ashley's faces. Precious

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is one good-looking family! I love the way one of little Loralia's legs is hanging off the basket. And I especially love the one of all three of you standing up at the end. The pictures are so darn sweet that I'm sitting at my desk sniffling. Love you guys- Mb

Gigi said...

Great pictures! I really like the white fluffy pics!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Loralai is so precious! Those turned out great!