Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Kaiden

First of all, no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! As a lot of you know, my husband and I have both been dealing with some major medical issues...so for those of you who had February sessions; I'm working on your edits and hope to have them done very very soon..thank you for your patience.

Now...onto the fun stuff....tonight I got to photograph Baby Kaiden..he is only 12 days old! You may remember I photographed his big brother and Mommy & Daddy about 6 weeks ago..we did a little maternity session at the park and big brother Davin got lots of photos taken of him - he's so cute. His new little brother is just as cute and sweet. Newborn sessions are tough....somehow babies seem to know something is up and they are usually fussy and wide awake. Kaiden was a little fussy at first, but it was time for dinner (I'd be fussy too :)), so he had some food and then let me take his pics..he was so good.

Michelle & Adam..thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family....I feel so honored (and I love the play room!!)

So without further ado...here's Kaiden....








1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I LOVE the second to the last one! It's so precious. Although all the photos are great!