Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crystal & Casey

Today, Diana, Edwin & I took our first trip down to Sunset Beach for an engagement shoot for Crystal & Casey. I'll be shooting their wedding at the end of March (and Diana is going to be my second shooter!) Crystal and I have been talking over the past month or so via email and phone, but today was the first time I got to meet the happy couple. They were so sweet and a lot of fun....Casey had a sense of humor like Brian, so I was right at home. The parents of the bride and groom came along too to get a few shots..unfortunately the weather at the beach was verrrry windy...so we had to get creative. Here are just a few of my favorites...ok a lot of my favorites because they are a beautiful couple and very photogenic...I'm really looking forward to doing the wedding photos and in early March, Crystal and I will be doing some bridal portraits (no peek on the blog for those until after the wedding..sorry...can't take a chance that Casey would sneek a peek!)

Ok, here are the pics....

Thanks guys for a fun afternoon!





In this next one...I was having a little fun with the guys...

...and then the girls....







5 comments:

Diana said...

Those look great!! My favorite is the third one down from the top...Crystal in the tree.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What gorgeous eyes they both have! You did good!

Katie said...

Thanks! I though their eyes were gorgeous too!! I even told them so...I don't do that very often..lol

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is Crystal...I love the pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them! My eyes do look really blue in these photos...they usually are just hazel. Thanks Katie