Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spencer Turns One!

So a couple of weeks ago, I was scheduled to take some pictures at a 1 yr old birthday party...Diana and Edwin were invited to the party (Edwin's 1st party) and we were really looking forward to it.

Then...I got sick....really really really sick....high fever, body aches, chills, stomach "issues"...etc...it was bad....so my darling sister and photographer assistant extraordinaire came to my house...got a 2 minute lesson on how to use my camera and brought it along and took the birthday pics. I think she did a great job. I just finished editing them and thought I would make this little collage to share all of the little details - Jessica thought of everything.

You'll be seeing more of this little guy soon because we're going to do the family pictures that I missed the day of his party..sorry guys....but I think Diana more than made up for it :) (Click on the collage to make it bigger)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Ooh, I'm so excited! You made my amateur pics look great!!! Thanks sis :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Looks like an awesome b-day party!! Good job, Diana!!