Saturday, February 2, 2008

Some Fun Downtown..

I had the best time today taking pictures for Ms. Colandra and her boys....Jayden is 18 months and is her son....and Justice (5) is her little brother. Both boys were so well behaved....Justice was a total model, but Jayden wanted nothing to do with me....he warmed up by the end, but I still wasn't able to crack a smile no matter how hard I tried, but I think he had a good time anyways. We took a walk downtown - it was gorgeous today! We stopped to play ball, looked at the boats in the river, saw lots of doggies and then went for ice cream. On the walk back to the cars, we got some shots of Ms Colandra lookin hot! She was a total natural!! I got a little carried away and took somewhere around 600 pictures during our 2 hours together...lol!!! So here's just a little preview of what I got...I hope you like them!! Feel free to leave me some blog love in the comments section :)
















4 comments:

Myungsoo said...

All those pictures posted are so great. After all those years with different technology including videos and other means of communicating the happiness of a family, I still believe that still pictures capture the PRICELESS moments.

Best wishes.

Colandra said...

I love everything from today!!! I can not express how much these pics will mean to me and my family forever! You are the best!! I was in tears looking at them! These pics are motivation for me to continue to do my very best for them!! Thank you!!

Diana said...

I cannot believe how awesome these pictures turned out. Colandra and those boys are absolutely adorable...I had know idea how sassy she'd be in pics! Haha. I think my favorite is the two boys hugging each other-very sweet.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love all those shots! It looked like you all had some fun! Those kids are so adorable!