Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Dietz Family

I had the pleasure today of photographing this sweet family. Almost 10 years ago, I worked with Michelle's mom when I moved to NC...(she is one of the funniest, kindest women ever)...a few years later when I was selling Creative Memories Michelle needed a consultant and the rest is history. They are expecting a baby boy next month and the big brother is so excited. I hadn't met him before today but he is soooo cute and so much fun to play with. He was polite and very cooperative for a 2 (almost 3) year old. Mother Nature finally cooperated for us today too..!

So without further ado...here is a sneak peek of some of my favorites from today's session....

Thanks for taking the time to let me take your pics today, guys. I can't wait to take newborn ones :)










5 comments:

April said...

those are adorable..what a cute family. great job!

Jen said...

These are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with the newborn pics.

Tera Fraley said...

I think you got some great shots!! Very lovely. Such a cute family!! Im having a hard time choosing a favorite though- I love the last 3!!

Diana said...

I absolutely love the one where the little boy is laying on his mommy's legs.....soooo cute.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the boy on his mommy's lap too! And the one just of him that brings out the beautiful eyes he has. And the three of them touching the stomach...

so many great shots!!