Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here Comes the Bride....

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of shooting Casey & Crystal's wedding (I posted their engagement pics a few weeks ago). 2 weeks prior to the wedding, I met up with Crystal, her mom and her aunt to do some bridal portraits at Sea Trail Convention Center - where the wedding took place. I had never done bridals before and I had actually asked if I could do these for the experience....I think they turned out pretty good, but I couldn't share them with you until after the wedding in case Casey peeked.

Stay tuned for a sneak peek from the wedding...I should have those up later tonight or first thing tomorrow...Diana (my assistant/2nd shooter) and I managed to take almost 2000 (yes we're crazy) pics at the wedding..so it takes quite a bit of time to weed through them all...but I love it!!

So here you go...here comes the bride....






2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

You got some awesome shots. Looks like you had a beautiful day for the bridal shots. Can't wait to see the ones from the wedding!

Katie said...

Actually Jenny..it was super cold that day and the wind was crazy (like 20-30mph)....her mom and aunt were holding her dress down in a lot of the pics!!