Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Handsome Fella....

Wow - things have been super crazy lately. I am playing catch up and I think I'm finally starting to win! I had 2 baby shoots on Saturday....here's a sneak peek at the first one. Check back tomorrow for the other :)

This is Baby Asher..he is a little over 3 weeks old. Usually we do newborns between 7 and 10 days..but I was too booked (imagine that) and then when he was 16 days old, I went for our scheduled appointment and waited and waited and couldn't figure out where they were...well come to find out...I was at the wrong darn house...long story, but it was an easy mistake...lol! So we had to reschedule for this past saturday. In any case...he is a total sweetheart and his big brother and sister were a lot of fun too...although Big Sis does NOT like to have her picture taken. As we were leaving.....Mom and I got to talking and come to find out, Caleb (the big brother) and Anthony are on the same t-ball team (tonight was the 1st practice). So we'll be seeing a lot more of this family (and it's my personal goal this season to get a smiling picture of Bryson!!)

That's it for now..here's the pics...







3 comments:

Gigi said...

Cute Tea cup picture.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Where'd you get a tea cup that size? It's so cute!

Katie said...

It's a planter (from walmart)...isn't it hillarious?