Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ashley and Shane

Ashley contacted me about getting some pictures done of her and her brother for their Mom's birthday. I think that is an absolutely fabulous gift and I hope their mom liked the pics! I held off on posting these because I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I had a great time with these two. They were willing to do anything I asked. The weather was pretty chilly. It was a super windy day at the beach, but we got some great shots anyway.

(Now, back to my holiday/wedding/newborn editing :))

barber-1 barber-4 barber-7 barber-8 barber-12 barber-18 barber-20 barber-25 barber-26 barber-27 barber-29 barber-31 barber-35

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I like the pics in the pink. I'm a fan of the bright color!

You're editing a newborn session right now?? Can't wait to see those pics!

Pappy Dave said...

Sorry Shane... Ashley has some of the prettiest eyes I have seen in a long time, and Katie you caught them perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I love these! I have always thought that would be neat for my sister and I today as well as my husband and his sister.

I met you at PPD's vendor fair. I work at PPD but went to highschool with Crystal (formally Cannon.

I LOVE your blog and your beautiful work!!

Meredith Tedder
www.meredith.tedder@wilm.ppdi.com

Anonymous said...

oops...I meant "to do" not "today"

Mer