Monday, November 17, 2008

The Thomas Family

I only have a few minutes to post these pics. Things here are craaaaazy busy. I am completely booked for the rest of 2008 (with the exception of maternity/newborn sessions). I'll be blogging as quickly and as often as possible, but my main priority is getting my clients their session proofs ASAP so they have them in time for cards, gifts, etc. Thank you all for your patience.

So on to this session. I used to work with Danielle and she asked me to take some pics of her and her boys. We had a beautiful evening and her boys were a lot of fun. Danielle, I hope you like your pics!!

thomas-1 thomas-2 thomas-3 thomas-4 thomas-5 thomas-6 thomas-7 thomas-8 thomas-9 thomas-10 thomas-11 thomas-12

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Good pics! I really like the one with the little brother on his brother's back and mom hugging both of them.

Diana said...

I like that one too...but I LOVE the one of the boys flexing their muscles!!!! You can feel the emotion in these pictures....great job!