Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Addition: Emery

I was so excited last week to find out that one of my favorite families to photograph has added another beautiful baby to the mix! Emery was born on Monday, Feb 23rd and on Wed, I got to run up to the hospital to meet her and see the rest of the gang (minus big brother who was at school). This week I'll be doing her official newborn session - hopefully she'll be nice-n-sleepy for us, but in the meantime...I just had to share these pics from the hospital.

Here she is...all 7lbs, 5ounces of her! I love the faux-hawk!

emery_at_hosp-1

emery_at_hosp-2

Big sister, Cam was soooo sweet with her.

emery_at_hosp-3

I remember a few pics of me holding my baby sister just like this, with the big grin on my face too!

emery_at_hosp-4

emery_at_hosp-5

Daddy was pretty enamored with her too!

emery_at_hosp-6 emery_at_hosp-7

I love the little grin Emery had while Daddy was holding her...(she was screaming her head off about 2 seconds later and he was convinced she didn't like him..haha)

emery_at_hosp-8

And then there's the Rock Star - Super Mom! Jana and I had such a great time doing her maternity session...but she has to give me approval before I can post those on here....they are awesome though!! So back to the babyyy.....

I couldn't decide if I liked color better or black and white on this one...what do you think?

emery_at_hosp-9 emery_at_hosp-9bw emery_at_hosp-10

Cam was so cute sitting in the chair with her snack, a blanket and the remote - tuned to cartoons!

emery_at_hosp-11 emery_at_hosp-12 emery_at_hosp-13 emery_at_hosp-17

I got an email from Jana after she saw these and here's a portion of it (hopefully she won't mind me sharing)...it just totally tickled me...

"You never cease to amaze me...love them!  Except the ones with me in them, naturally :)  What's so funny is, there's a big canvas picture at the Maternal Fetal Medicine office that I've been obsessed with since I saw it, anyway the bw one of her with the hat (my favorite - she looks like an ice cream cone) on the white sheet looks just like it.  I was so excited when i saw it!!!"

So here is "the ice cream cone..."

emery_at_hosp-14

emery_at_hosp-15

And finally...the girls....

emery_at_hosp-16

I LOOOVE taking pics at the hospital of these new little bundles of joy. I'm working on my maternity and newborn combo packages and I know that a mini hospital session will be included. These babes just change so much so quickly in those first couple of days....   once I finish up the details, I'll be sure to post them here!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I have to agree with Jana...the ice cream cone picture is my favorite!! Man, these two sure can make some beautiful children! And I think this is a great example of why people should have you come to the hospital - these pictures are priceless :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I like the B&W one....I think. It's hard to decide.

All of these pics are amazing! I'm sure my cube neighbors are thinking that I'm going crazy with all my oohs and aahs that keep sneaking out of my mouth.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?