Monday, March 9, 2009

The Taylors

It's been a looong day, so I thought tonight I would share one of my "old" sessions I'm trying to get caught up on. Sarah contacted me before the holidays about doing a brother/sister session as a Christmas present for her Mom.  I hope Mom liked the pics! :)

They each have their own little doggie that they wanted to include in the pics.... it was freeeezing and very windy the day of our session....but they were all troopers!!

taylor-1 taylor-2 taylor-5 taylor-8 taylor-16 taylor-10 taylor-31taylor-18 taylor-11 taylor-23 taylor-26 taylor-28  taylor-32

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting (very patiently) to see these!!!! Great pics! I know Sarah was happy with the pictures!! Brad got to see them before I did! : )

- britt

Diana said...

Those are great! You were so busy before Christmas that I barely saw any of your sessions...I think the last one is my favorite :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cute puppies! I bet the parents loved their present of photos!!