Thursday, March 26, 2009

Signs of Spring...

Spring is one of my favorite seasons....

I love...

  • that the days are getting longer
  • that we can play outside in the daylight when Daddy gets home from work
  • that the grass starts to turn green
  • that the flowers start to bloom
  • that the azaleas are blooming
  • that next weekend is the NC Azalea Festival
  • that it's getting warmer without being HOT
  • that it smells like Spring
  • that any day now I'll get to enjoy the sounds of thunder and the flash of lightning

I'm not so fond of the pollen though. Seems I have a bit of an allergy to it...

So, what do you like about Spring? What's your favorite season? A post is no good without a picture and I'm no "nature" photog...but here's my attempt to show just a peek of the Spring beauty...

jadon001 copy

Tomorrow I'll post the winner of the Girlfriend's session...if you haven't voted yet....do so. It's a couple of posts down. Also, check back for an awesome maternity session I will share tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Great photo! I love the colors in this. Here in Alaska we still have snow, and plenty of it! :)