Friday, March 6, 2009

The Munns are having a baby...

Back in the fall, I participated in a local vendor fair and gave away a free photo session. The person who won it is Johnna - and she just so happens to be my sister's cube neighbor! (I swear it was not rigged!) She told me then her good news that they were pregnant and could she save her session for when she was a little further along. Of course! So a few weeks ago I went out to their gorgeous home and spent a few hours with them making some beautiful images. I love love love these. I love that Johnna was so "brave" and willing to try some new things.

Isn't she gorgeous??

johnna-1

johnna-7 johnna-17

This next one has got to be one of my most favorite maternity images of all time!!

johnna-10

johnna-14 johnna_maternity-4 johnna_maternity-7 johnna-29

I have a few more pics that are more PG13 rated, so I didn't post them on here (understandably), but you'll have to just trust me when I say..they are amazing!!! and I highly encourage you and your hubby to be brave and take some of those pics - they are done very tastefully and I think you'll be happy that you have them...even if you and the hubby are the only one to ever see them!

Here's some pics of them in the nursery and a few detail shots. I love to do maternity/newborn pics in my client's homes because it's so much more personable. If you don't have pictures of it...will you really remember what kind of bedding or decorations your babies had in their nursery in 20 years? Well, maybe you have a freak memory..but most of us don't..haha.

johnna-18

nursery

Then we headed outside for a few...

johnna-22 johnna-25

johnna_maternity-5 johnna-26

johnna-27

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BODY OF A PREGNANT WOMAN!! YOU BETTER GO GIRL! KATIE ROCKS!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These are awesome! Truly amazing. I hope they invite you back to do take pics of their newborn!

Diana said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I love these, and I love that you can show a little, but still make it classy.

Awesome job!!! And way to be brave johnna!!

Amanda Dengler said...

beautiful!! i love the variety. they'll totally ask you to do their newborn photos.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful.. Johnna, you will look back and treasure these. :) Look foward to seeing some of the little one. Lesley

Anonymous said...

Wow Katie these are fantastic!! What a beautiful pregnant woman. You captured her so perfectly. Just gorgeous!