Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Emery

Here are some of the pics from Baby Emery's "official" newborn shoot. I have had so many maternity and newborn sessions lately and I am absolutely loving it!!

emery_home-3 emery_home-7 emery_home-2  emery_home-10 emery_home-13emery_home-8emery_home-11 emery_home-28 emery_home-15 emery_home-21

This dress was Emery's mommy's when she was this age...and the booties too. How sweet is that?!?

emery_home-25 emery_home-22 emery_home-26 emery_home-35 emery_home-36

5 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love all the little hats!!! And the wood thing you put her in is awesome...I love the texture it adds...also adds a natural or organic feeling to the pic. Awesome!!

jody lynn said...

Love it, love it, love it. You make me even more excited for our little one!!

Diana said...

Is it weird to say that they're all my favorites?? What a beautiful baby :)

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable! I love the first one!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Emery's pics are breathtaking! The images of her face close up would make any mother want to have another baby. I'm not sure about the one above the fireplace though. Its a little scary in more than one way.
Kristy