Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They're having a baby!

Last March, I photographed my first KMP wedding...and now...they are having a baby!! I'm so excited for Crystal and Casey to welcome the arrival of their little girl very soon. I will post some more pics tomorrow or Thursday from their session, but since Crystal was kind enough to send me a friendly email tonight to remind me to blog :) I figured I'd give them a quick sneak peek. For the record, it's been a crazy day today and I haven't been at home except for about 2 hours - since I work from home..that's a lot of time to be gone from my wonderful home office...and my fuzzy slippers and sweats..haha.

hood_maternity-2

hood_maternity-1

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I totally remember those wedding pics! How fun it is to follow along and take pics as people cross such exciting milestones in their lives! I'm looking forward to seeing more!