Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amanda and Brock: Maternity

I have had so many maternity and newborn sessions lately and I couldn't be happier! This beautiful couple had me come out to their house to get some pics in the nursery and then we also went downtown for some fun shots. The light was absolutely gorgeous! Their little bundle of joy is due in mid April and I'll be doing their hospital mini shoot and newborn pics; I can not wait!!

grant_maternity-1 grant_maternity-4 grant_maternity-7 grant_maternity-10 grant_maternity-11 grant_maternity-14

Here is their current baby...

grant_maternity-16

grant_maternity-18 grant_maternity-22 grant_maternity-23

When I saw this welcome sign, I knew we needed to incorporate it somehow...it cracks me up....

grant_maternity-25 grant_maternity-26 grant_maternity-28 grant_maternity-29 grant_maternity-33 grant_maternity-30 grant_maternity-34 grant_maternity-31 grant_maternity-36

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the puppy pic!!

Amanda is gorgeous. They're going to have a beautiful baby.