Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Whitbys

Before I go on with the rest of this post, I wanted to let all my blog readers know that I sent out my March/Spring newsletter today. If you did not receive it and you want to, you can either send me an email and I'll forward it to you OR you can go to the right side of the blog where it says "Sign up now for email updates," and put your email in there and it'll send me a little notification and I'll be sure that you get the newsletter. That will also make sure that you receive future newsletters. Don't worry...I don't send things out very often...once a month if that. There is a ton of great information in there this month and I will go over some of it in tomorrow's post. I'm having a contest and a bunch of specials...so you'll definitely want to be in the know!

Ok so I have like at least 15 more sessions to share from before Christmas! And I still have a bunch of sessions to share that are more recent.... I need to get caught up!! I hope you are all enjoying the (almost) daily posts. I have found I'm really enjoying blogging....just like anything...you just need to do it for awhile to get in the habit! So hopefully by the end of March, I'll be used to blogging on a regular basis and will keep it up....or I'll have to keep making you guys "baby sit" me and give away something if I don't do it..haha.

Ok...tonight's share is the Whitby family. I've been photographing their family since their youngest was born and a couple of weeks ago, I took his 1 year pictures! I'll share those pics soon. However, back in November, I did some 9 month pics/holiday pics for them downtown. It was so much fun and we had such nice weather...if I remember correctly, it was pretty windy. One of the reasons I love my job so much is because I get to meet awesome families like the Whitbys. We have become great friends and we even celebrated each other's boys birthdays together this past weekend! Love you guys!

whitby-3 whitby-9 whitby-2 whitby-4_special crop whitby-14 whitby-11 whitby-16 whitby-17 whitby-22 whitby-26

Gotta love a good crying shot...cuz you know the kids aren't all smiles and giggles when they get their picture taken!

whitby-23 whitby-30 whitby-31 whitby-39_special crop for 8x10 whitby-41

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh man, these are great! I saw a few when you first did them, but I forgot how adorable they turned out. I think my favorite is Lesley holding Andrew...so sweet :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the little guy's near-toothless smile!

Anonymous said...

I know I have already seen them but I always love looking at pictures of my favorite boys.. :) Thanks to a great photographer. ;)You have made some precious memories for me. And I am sure more to come. You're the best Katie...

Lesley