Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Dollars

Tonight I thought I'd work towards getting caught up on my "old" sessions that I need to blog. As I've mentioned before, back in November I did some holiday mini sessions. They were quick and painless for the families - maybe even a little fun :)  This family was referred to me by Jana Sheally (a couple days ago I posted about their new arrival - baby Emery). Once again...thank you Jana for the referral...Jana and The Dollars both received a free 8x10 as part of my referral rewards program.

There's not much else to say, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. The girls are just adorable and the parents were so fun and laid back - they kept me laughing.

dollar-2 dollar-6 dollar-9 dollar-3 dollar-8 dollar-5 dollar-10 dollar-12 dollar-13 dollar-17 dollar-20 dollar-21 dollar-25

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

These girls are so cute!! I love their coordinating outfits. What a cute family!