Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Auntie Katie"

That's me - Auntie Katie! My nephew, Edwin is starting to talk more and more and I get warm fuzzies when he calls for me. I love him to pieces. I can't imagine what it would be like without him in my life... and now he is going to be a BIG BROTHER! My sister announced (well, Edwin did) on Sunday that they are expecting baby number 2. So you can expect many many pics as I follow her pregnancy and then kidnap him/her for the first week of life while I take pics of him/her 24/7. Just kidding. Sorta. 

Seriously though...I'm excited to be an auntie for the 2nd time and they obviously make beautiful babies so I can't wait to see what this little guy/gal will look like.

Diana asked me to take some pics of Edwin for his birthday invitation and he just happened to be wearing this cute little shirt.

edwin-1 copy edwin-2 copy edwin-6 copy edwin-9 copy

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the one of Edwin biting his tongue. He's such a cute nephew...don't know how another can be any cuter! He's set the bar pretty high!

Diana said...

Thanks chief!! We are super duper excited! Edwin and #2 are both so blessed to have you as an auntie.

I love you :)