Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Rest of the Holiday Minis...

It was a beautiful day today.... I got some work done.... shot some pics of an adorable little boy... did some editing.... went to Tball practice and spent some time with my boys... a great day.

Here's the rest of the holiday/Christmas mini sessions...enjoy!

The Clendenning Family...

They've been on the blog before and I'm sure they will be again. Caleb plays on Anthony's tball team so I got to chat with Katrina (mom) for quite some time today at practice - always enjoyable :)

clendenning-1 clendenning-2 clendenning-5 clendenning-9 clendenning-13 clendenning-22

The Jones Family..

Little Katie has been on here before too.... all of her pics had Christmasy props in them....so try to think Christmas in March?

jones-4 jones-8 jones-6 jones-12 jones-14 jones-17

The Paces...

This little cutie patootie was new to me and I just loved her big blue eyes!

benton-1 benton-9 benton-3 benton-14 benton-6 benton-16 benton-19

Beau and Bella

How cute are these two? My first ever twins!! I sure hope I get a chance to take pics of these little characters again. They wanted nothing to do with sitting still for my cheesy little background....instead they ended up playing on my swing set - I think they turned out just adorable and showed their personalities.

beau_and_bella-4 beau_and_bella-5 beau_and_bella-12 beau_and_bella-18 beau_and_bella-13 beau_and_bella-14

And finally...this handsome fella's Mom wanted some pics of her and her son....but she didn't want me to show any of her on the blog. So I won't be giving any details of who he is...but you can still see how handsome he is :) (She did give me permission to put his pics on here.)

schmidt-2 schmidt-4 schmidt-5 schmidt-24 schmidt-28 schmidt-31

And that's a wrap..... another week of blogging 5 of 7 days... I hope you're enjoying my posts and much as I'm enjoying doing them :) Leave me some comment love if you are (or if you're not..haha)...inquiring minds want to know!

1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yes, I'm enjoying all the posts you're posting!! Duh!!