Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carrington: Newborn

Still playing catch up from last fall/Christmas....

I've had so many people schedule maternity and newborn sessions lately, that I thought now would be a good time to show Carrington's Newborn Session from back in November... I say it all the time, but I seriously cannot believe that that was 5 months ago!!!  I bet she's a big girl now - I'm going to see her next week to do some pics; I can't wait!

If I remember correctly...she was a bit fussy...so we ended up doing 2 newborn sessions (that happens from time to time)....here is Mom and Dad's maternity session....

And here are some of the pics from the Newborn session...

carrington-5 carrington-7 carrington-14 carrington-4 carrington-6 carrington-7 carrington-5 carrington-8 carrington-12 carrington-15 carrington-16 carrington-18 carrington-1

2 comments:

yadikiswoyo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So cute! I love the little hat.